INNOVATIVE WOMEN’S CYCLING PAD
GOODBYE CYSTITIS AND CANDIDA!
The first cycling pad designed for women that takes care of all her needs: shape and support on the saddle, thermoregulation, elasticity and permanent and effective antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Understanding in order to resolve
We know from our research and studies that about 50 per cent of women who cycle regularly suffer from various problems in the intimate area called “saddle sores”.
Rubbing against the pad and saddle, inadequate pads and incorrect posture can cause uncomfortable symptoms, the most common being candida infections, frequent cystitis, numbness and pain as well as inflammation of the perineum.
Unfortunately, this becomes a limitation for women who enjoy regular cycling and cannot find an effective solution to their pain.
Don’t be embarrassed to talk about your saddle problems, if you help us understand them we can help you solve them.
No more limits for the woman who loves cycling
Thanks to extensive research and development work, we have fulfilled our promise to reduce women’s issues with saddle sores.
As the first brand we have introduced an innovative cycling pad that permanently and naturally reduces the risk of skin irritation, infection and inflammation caused by the bacteria growing in the humid microclimate between the body and the cycling pad.
The SHER cycling PAD Made in Italy is the result of 250 hours and 5970 km of intensive testing with 25 women cyclists, including female athletes.
Designed for different types of female cyclists, the SHER cycling pad has proven to give optimal support even for long rides without compromising your sport goals.
Compared to other cycling pads on the market, Dr. Pad’s production technology differs significantly from the competition: the support foam is thermoformed in a single step from a single layer of foam, thus avoiding additional gluing or layering that can make the pad unstable and less breathable.
Our tips for reducing saddle pain
- Make sure you have a correct position on the bike by taking advantage of a professional saddle fitting. Take care to choose the right size and shape saddle for you through intensive testing.
- Wear always bib shorts or shorts for women that fit well and keep the pad in the right place. Check out our cycling bib shorts for women, all designed by SHER to make women’s pee breaks easier.
- Take off your bib short or short for cycling immediately when you finish your ride and wash your intimate area with a ph neutral intimate soap or in case of irritation only with cold water.
- Wash your bibs or cycling shorts after every ride with natural based washing powders and dry them properly before the next use
- Change your bibs or shorts at least once a year. You can contact us at [email protected] to REPLACE YOUR USED CYCLING PAD after one year.
To learn more about this topic you can follow our blog.